Novinger, Missouri

These Dura Shock sole work boots were only worn a few times for good, then I started to wear them for work.Nothing heavy, just around a small hobby farm.

Immediately parts of the sole started coming off around the outside, then the heel fell off. The material just seems rotten. They are junk!

I didn't expect this from Wolverine, especially for the price they charge, but it sounds like their customer service stinks!I will let the store where I bought them know, so they can be aware of the problems.

I will go back to H&H boots which last.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wolverine boots from Wolverine. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $105 and wants Wolverine to "a new pair of work boots with soles that last".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wolverine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Wimberley, Texas, United States #1008380

I love these boots but...sole coming apart.I find the durashock feature very nice but the quality of it sucks.

This is the second pair I have had problems with.Won't happen again as I will buy from a different manufacturer.