5.0

All of the sudden the sole of my left Wolverine Work Boot sole is crumbling away.The right side is in great shape but for some weird reason the left sole is starting to crumble and deteriorate rapidly.

Won't be too long before I'll be walking on my sock.Bummer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wolverine work shoes. Wolverine needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wolverine work shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wolverine.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Wolverine - Safety shoes turn dangerous Wolverine "I work for a public utility , I was exiting a work truck ( 2 steps to asphalt ) when sole of my Wolverine Durashock sole caught on step due..." Read more Wolverine Durashock Sole falls apart Wolverine "Durashock boots with blue and black rubber sole breaks apart way before $150 boots should. After a month or so i noticed chunks missing in the rubber between the blue..." Read more Wolverine - Boots Review from Pfafftown, North Carolina Wolverine "3 month old wolverine slipons worn by a structural welder...I'm hard on boots, I work alot, welding, climbing, anything. Everything that constitutes the boots looking rough but nothing that..." Read more Wolverine Insoles and Shoe laces Disappointing!!! Wolverine "My job requires that I wear steel toe boots. I have bought a total of 6 pairs from them in the past. 1st pair 6" Marquette, 2nd and 3rd..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more