I got this email from Wolverine Boots explaining to me what I supposedly did wrong plus having to clean up my elderly aunts wood floors for streaking black rubber over the whole house until somebody said your boots are falling apart Wolverines response to boots worn 3 times It looks as if the issue may have resulted from Hydrolysis.When footwear is not being worn, it does continue to age and rubber molded compounds along with adhesives will dry out after several years and become brittle if they are not worn on a semi regular basis and exposed to air/moisture.
While the compounds age at different rates, there is no set "shelf life", so to speak.
Nevertheless, it can happen with footwear that has been stored away for a long period of time without being properly conditioned.Wolverine said they would give e 20% off a new pair if I ship the old one back at the cost of $20 -bad boots
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Asking for a supervisor and being told there was not one
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "3 month old wolverine slipons worn by a structural welder...I'm hard on boots, I work alot, welding, climbing, anything. Everything that constitutes the boots looking rough but nothing that..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I bought a can of Monster, the new Gronk edition and I found a junk load of little black things at the bottom.They kinda look pepper flakes and mold..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."