Wolverine Insoles and Shoe laces Disappointing!!!

14 of 44 Wolverine reviews

My job requires that I wear steel toe boots.I have bought a total of 6 pairs from them in the past.

1st pair 6" Marquette, 2nd and 3rd Steel Toe English Moc Toe, 4th and 5th pair Multishock Raider Contour steel and my last pair that I will be purchasing, the Wolverine Chukka. I've been a fan for years and tried to be loyal to these boots. I like the look and design, but the foot insoles that they come with are so cheap. I've had to replace every single one of these insoles within a matter of weeks if not days of wearing them.

I'm very disappointed with quality of their insoles as well as their shoelaces. I don't know how many times a shoelace has fallen apart on me as I'm tying them at work. I've learned from the first three pairs to carry extra shoelaces in my car. I would at least expect for these to be of good quality since all theses boots were over $50 and up to $140.

The last pair I recently bought was the last straw that broke the camel's back. After 5 hours of wearing them, I had a terrible ball of foot pain on both of my feet. This is not normal, and was surprised at how flat the insoles were when I pulled them out. They have absolutely no cushion.

Just a flat piece of foam.I will no longer buy Wolverine boots!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Look
  • What I disliked
    • Insoles and shoelaces cheap

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wolverine Chukka Wo8404
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #839461

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wolverine? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 44 Wolverine reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wolverine. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wolverine.
Filing a new complaint about
×