Featured

Durashock boots with blue and black rubber sole breaks apart way before $150 boots should.After a month or so i noticed chunks missing in the rubber between the blue and black, they aren't joined well.

So if you work where there are rocks you might step on, hard metal surfaces like construction equipment or any other uneven hard surface chunks break off. Then cracks began forming in the blue sole, after 6 months the cracks are so deep water seeps through the sole. The leather is in great shape, they are comfortable unfortunately the sole is of extremely inferior quality. I've never had work boots where the sole wore out before the leather or seams.

I haven't even had to replace any laces.I purchased on January 29th at sears and have since worked about 1100 hours.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wolverine and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wolverine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wolverine to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1412017

Two pair of wolverines over the years.Both acted like a chemical meltdown.

The soles just starts dissolving while I was cutting down a tree on my lawn.

No more Wolverines !!!!

I also had a pair that the soles were falling off.They were in my closet for several years and I just purchased some shoe glue.

When I touched the soul, a piece of it broke off in my hand. As I bent the rest of the soul back, the whole piece broke off.

I bought this second pair of the same model shoe because my first pair lasted a long time.There is definitely an issue with the soul materials.

#1191831

I've had my second pair of steel toe boots with durashock fall apart in the last few years. Avoid durashock soles.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1105079

did you try to return them?