Wolverine Durashock Sole falls apart
Durashock boots with blue and black rubber sole breaks apart way before $150 boots should.After a month or so i noticed chunks missing in the rubber between the blue and black, they aren't joined well.
So if you work where there are rocks you might step on, hard metal surfaces like construction equipment or any other uneven hard surface chunks break off. Then cracks began forming in the blue sole, after 6 months the cracks are so deep water seeps through the sole. The leather is in great shape, they are comfortable unfortunately the sole is of extremely inferior quality. I've never had work boots where the sole wore out before the leather or seams.
I haven't even had to replace any laces.I purchased on January 29th at sears and have since worked about 1100 hours.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolverine Durashocks Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "These boots endured 4 grueling months of... walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway. I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag. No one tagged it or said anything. I had to drag it..."
- "This man claims to be a pastor at his church, witch he MIGHT BE! witch makes it that much worse, this man evicted a single mother and her two children..."