Wolverine Durashock Sole falls apart
Durashock boots with blue and black rubber sole breaks apart way before $150 boots should.After a month or so i noticed chunks missing in the rubber between the blue and black, they aren't joined well.
So if you work where there are rocks you might step on, hard metal surfaces like construction equipment or any other uneven hard surface chunks break off. Then cracks began forming in the blue sole, after 6 months the cracks are so deep water seeps through the sole. The leather is in great shape, they are comfortable unfortunately the sole is of extremely inferior quality. I've never had work boots where the sole wore out before the leather or seams.
I haven't even had to replace any laces.I purchased on January 29th at sears and have since worked about 1100 hours.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolverine Durashocks Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "These boots endured 4 grueling months of... walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway. I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag. No one tagged it or said anything. I had to drag it..."
- "This man claims to be a pastor at his church, witch he MIGHT BE! witch makes it that much worse, this man evicted a single mother and her two children..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."