The material just seems rotten. They are junk! I didn't expect this from Wolverine. This last pair just didn't hold up. The lady at the complaint number said I didn't wear them enough. What a crock, they don't have a clue as to how often I wear them. They simply had a bad batch of boots and won't admit it and they have lost a customer.

I had almost the same thing happen to a couple of pairs of shoes from Clarks. They were much older than the wolverines and I didn't wear them near as often. Clarks directed me to go on their online store and pick any two pairs at no cost whatsoever to me.

Now there is a company that is more than fair and looks out for their customers. At any rate, un less wolverine comes up with a better solution than I was offered, they'll never have my business again, except MAYBE to get something out of this rip-off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wolverine durashock work boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Wolverine needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wolverine durashock work boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wolverine.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1103461

has anyone received refunds or replacements from the manufacturer?

Allen, Texas, United States #1054046

...and the Durashock of the Wolverine come crumbling down and down, down to my socks.