Wolverine DuraShock 6-8" Steel Toe boots- Heals turn to powder and fail after 2 wearings
Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago.Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor.
Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today wore them with some black powder on floor, went to work, left heal totally split in half while driving in. Complete sole turned to powder as if rotten or dry rotted and these boots look brand new but without heals and soles. My floors at work are full of black powder, my floor board carpet in car is full of black powder and chunks of sole and heal from shoes.
Had Caterpillar boots before and the heal pealed back and needs to be glued. I really liked both boots but thought either a cheap Chinese production or really poor QA/QC by Wolverine. If this is their quality and no one gets satisfaction, then never again. I'm calling the recall line tomorrow to see if a boot without a mile of walking should disintegrate like these boots did is really customer service or customer disservice.
I'm going to advertise this lack of quality all over the internet and maybe the Wolverine folks will start to listen to their frustrated customers. My co-workers and guests were able to leave our new buildings by following my trail of black powder from the disintegrating soles throughout two or three buildings and while this was good for them, I was listing 45 degrees throughout most of the day and the soles completely failed after only two wearings. What in the world is this world coming to when you can't use a pair of boots more than twice???? Please Wolverine executives, stand behind, in front of or by your products and refund or replace these poor quality and poorly crafted boot products.
Size 14 to 15 boots are really tough to come by and now this is just a pure inconvenience to have to go to something else. Thanks and I hope for some reasonable action on behalf of your company.
I am calling the (866) 699-7369 or (800) 789-8586 number tomorrow.
I placed fiber tape on the heal to try to keep it together today so as not to lose my heals and that failed miserably but at least you can see that these boots were not worn more than twice nor were they abused at all.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Anthony and Sylvan punctured plumbing line during construction, failed to investigate when I complained leading to lots of cleaning and damage to Nature 2 cartridge, filter, etc. Still won't own..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Banquet turkey horrible.Not- Not -Not "white meat!!Bad bad bad..."