Featured Not resolved

I just purchased a pair of wolverine durashok steal toe and I wore them tonight to go eat dinner and went and got Christmas lights on the way back to the truck the heal on the right boot just came off like I had a blow out! The rubber was like shredded and dry rotten they looked fine when I purchased them and when I tried them on I can't believe wolverine would let this happen very pissed right now!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wolverine and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wolverine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wolverine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Mike_mn

Yup, I'd me upset also.So...

why are you wasting your time here?Spend your time constructively and go to the store for a refund, or, to the manufacturer.