I bought a pair about six months ago.The back of the boot inside came loose to where i cant get my foot out once i put the boot on.i have been a long time customer of wolverine until now.i paid 145.00 for the boots and im out of that money.l

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wolverine and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wolverine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wolverine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Logansport, Indiana, United States #1277955

I've had 2 pairs do the same. One pair 8 bought the other is a replacement from wolverine

I to have had nothing but troubles with the boots simply prematurely falling to ***.I would say for the last ten years.

maybe the company was sold to a poor third world. If anyone finds a comfortable boot that will last a few years please let me know.

If I were to buy a Wolvy again I will be the one with a problem.edogriedell@gmail.com.