I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago.I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the *** will dry rot the boots along with the glaze of floor wax on them.
So in actual wear time my boots are closer to four months old. The outer sides of both boots have tears in the exact same spots. The boots have this clear shiny plastic strips. With black strips as well and these areas are coming apart.
I bought these boots because of the light weight composite toe and that they are very comfortable. Besides the abuse I usually put on my boots in the summer, the rest of the year is fairly easy. These boots should have lasted a lot longer for the price I paid. The Dickies I have made it through the summer and all last year and are still wearable; they just look like *** with *** and wax on them!
I guess I'll be switching back to timberlands!
At least they last longer before they start falling apart.Very disappointed with the quality!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "my husband purchase a pair of wolverine work boot back in September and now the back of his boot is coming apart in my opinion they charge to much for..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Well, one afternoon of walking about and chunks fell out of both soles. I kept them up, they're not beat and weren't saturated. This sucks and I loved the..."
- "My bracelet latch did not fit together. I went to the link on the instructions for questions that was on the bottom of my receipt inside the package. They did..."
- "I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st. Joe Evansville Indiana . We bought it for a pit..."
- "Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."