Wolverine Boots Review from Evansville, Indiana

6 of 44 Wolverine reviews

I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago.I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the *** will dry rot the boots along with the glaze of floor wax on them.

So in actual wear time my boots are closer to four months old. The outer sides of both boots have tears in the exact same spots. The boots have this clear shiny plastic strips. With black strips as well and these areas are coming apart.

I bought these boots because of the light weight composite toe and that they are very comfortable. Besides the abuse I usually put on my boots in the summer, the rest of the year is fairly easy. These boots should have lasted a lot longer for the price I paid. The Dickies I have made it through the summer and all last year and are still wearable; they just look like *** with *** and wax on them!

I guess I'll be switching back to timberlands!

At least they last longer before they start falling apart.Very disappointed with the quality!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 44 Wolverine reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wolverine. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wolverine.
Filing a new complaint about
×