After purchasing the insulating hunting boots,I began to notice they smelled like cat *** after wearing them for only 3 days. I thought my dam girlfriends cat pissed on them one night while sleeping. Why else would they smell of cat *** right!

Disappointed cause I did like the boots, ordered another pair online. Now at the cost of lil over $325.00.

With in days I was excited to see how fast my new boots came. Cause we know nothing gets that smell out and I nearly had to withhold vomiting each day I had to take my boots off. We are not even gunna mention the fact that I had to throw away the socks I had worn and that cost.

So I purchased my new preferred laces and glued on my red wing toe protector and headed to work.

The boots were again awesome. Loved the new 8" hunting boots I have......

.....for two days.

Yep they started smelling like cat ***. I hadn't even been around a cat. I have never had stinky feet, itch, nothing. So I call wolverine who tells me yea they had to discontinue that boot due to the insulation they used and bragged about. Pick another equal boot of equal value and they will them to me. So I did.

Weeks later I receive a pair of boots, the cheapest *** they make in 8". Not even all leather, pieces of ***.

I'd rather smell like cat *** then wear those pieces of ***. Uncomfortable, clearly not gunna last, I gave them away and will never buy a pair of wolverines again. What kind of customer service or pride in the company is that. Over $300 bought and they send me less than $100 boots.

I will share my story every chance I get as long as I see the company in business as they are today.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wolverine boots from Wolverine. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wolverine to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wolverine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments