2.4

Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wolverine and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wolverine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wolverine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Same thing happened to me, They provided new insoles, and in 2 days same thing.next the replaced the boots, and same thing on day one the insoles are disintegrating.

Why not Test out merchandise before you sell it! Next option they said is to replace the boot with another model.

But what model will work?Help

Wolverine 08141 Sole fail Wolverine "Well, one afternoon of walking about and chunks fell out of both soles. I kept them up, they're not beat and weren't saturated. This sucks and I loved the..." Read more Wolverine Work Shoes Review from San Jose, California Wolverine "All of the sudden the sole of my left Wolverine Work Boot sole is crumbling away. The right side is in great shape but for some weird reason the left..." Read more Wolverine - Split Soles, these boots are worthless!!!! Wolverine "I am a construction worker and work hard for my money. One thing I don't like to is spending my money on is a new pair of boots every year...." Read more Wolverine Durashock Sole falls apart Wolverine "Durashock boots with blue and black rubber sole breaks apart way before $150 boots should. After a month or so i noticed chunks missing in the rubber between the blue..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more