2.9

I bought my husband a pair of wolverine durashock boots and he has not even worn them for 120 days and they are coming apart at the back seam and ripping up the back of the boot.He is an electrician, so is not in water, only attics and crawlspaces.

He has always worn Wolverines and loves them but this is the first pair that is not living up to its name. I called Sears about getting a replacement, and they said they only cover 30 days of comfort??? Really? Comfort is not the problem, durability is!

He needs boots that will last. Even the cheap ones from Walmart last longer than 120 days, and they come apart at the sole, not in the stitching up the back of the boot. He has owned them for 120 days but has not worn them every day, so I would say they have not lasted 90 days total. I need to know who to contact and what to do to get my husband a replacement pair of boots to wear to work in?

I am very disappointed in Wolverine this time, and we have been purchasing them for years and years. Can someone please help me? Thank you very much.

K.Elders

Review about: Wolverine Durashocks Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want another pair of boots for my husband to work in..

I didn't like: Fact they started to tearing up.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments