Well, one afternoon of walking about and chunks fell out of both soles.I kept them up, they're not beat and weren't saturated.
This sucks and I loved the feel, but now don't trust them. I'm looking long and hard for good reviews and DURABLE boots before I sink money into this brand. Also, why in the name of all that's holy do I have to type 100 words about a complaint? That 100 words and 100 more and I've written a credit paper for an advanced class.
No lie!For the class I have to annotate and decorate my submission with images and data, but I guess this is for customer-centric people and our hosts really want to know how I feel.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I loved my wolverine boots
What I disliked
- Soles falling apart
- Fact they started to tearing up
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "I ordered me daughter a name plate necklace and when i received it i knew it looked flimsy, I kept it from her since i coukd not return it...."
- "I had truegreen for about three months. Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster. I asked the guy if i needed to water..."