Well, one afternoon of walking about and chunks fell out of both soles.I kept them up, they're not beat and weren't saturated.
This sucks and I loved the feel, but now don't trust them. I'm looking long and hard for good reviews and DURABLE boots before I sink money into this brand. Also, why in the name of all that's holy do I have to type 100 words about a complaint? That 100 words and 100 more and I've written a credit paper for an advanced class.
No lie!For the class I have to annotate and decorate my submission with images and data, but I guess this is for customer-centric people and our hosts really want to know how I feel.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I loved my wolverine boots
What I disliked
- Soles falling apart
- Fact they started to tearing up
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago. I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the ***..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "It is cyber Monday and a 39 inch Haier tv was advertised on line for $129. When I visited the website, only the 32 inch is shown on website at..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."