Well, one afternoon of walking about and chunks fell out of both soles.I kept them up, they're not beat and weren't saturated.

This sucks and I loved the feel, but now don't trust them. I'm looking long and hard for good reviews and DURABLE boots before I sink money into this brand. Also, why in the name of all that's holy do I have to type 100 words about a complaint? That 100 words and 100 more and I've written a credit paper for an advanced class.

No lie!For the class I have to annotate and decorate my submission with images and data, but I guess this is for customer-centric people and our hosts really want to know how I feel.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wolverine and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wolverine boots from Wolverine was soles falling apart and fact they started to tearing up , but reviewer liked comfort. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wolverine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wolverine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments