I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas.Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart.
I usually buy timberland pro's that last me over two years a set. The bottoms just look like they are crumbling into pieces with in a few weeks or so i will have to go get new boots and i don't feel that your product stands up to what it should as a work boot.
I dont have the receipt anymore if your company wont make right on this i just wont give you any business from this point forward.I look forward to hearing from you!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Tons of added fees, poor quality product - not as represented online in pictures, overpriced despite discounts offered, terrible customer service when seeking a refund..."
- "I installed my hair on Christmas and was satisfied with my purchase. Today is New Years and my hair looks like ***! It doesn't shed but the tangling is crazy...."
- "Fire hazard! This place is filthy, it has exposed wires, water leaking from the ceiling, everything in the room is broken, and there are bugs and cigarette burns in the..."