I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas.Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart.
I usually buy timberland pro's that last me over two years a set. The bottoms just look like they are crumbling into pieces with in a few weeks or so i will have to go get new boots and i don't feel that your product stands up to what it should as a work boot.
I dont have the receipt anymore if your company wont make right on this i just wont give you any business from this point forward.I look forward to hearing from you!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Wolverine boot soles came loose hardly worn at all...."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "just to increase there profit margin they are defrauding there customers with boges late fees . they called us on sunday to tell us that are CHECK BOUNCED even..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."