I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas.Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart.
I usually buy timberland pro's that last me over two years a set. The bottoms just look like they are crumbling into pieces with in a few weeks or so i will have to go get new boots and i don't feel that your product stands up to what it should as a work boot.
I dont have the receipt anymore if your company wont make right on this i just wont give you any business from this point forward.I look forward to hearing from you!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..."
- " When I returned the car enterprise is now charging me for the undeclared damage that I didn't do.The damage had been touched with white paint that was way older..."
- "Bad services in Carrollton Ky. They don't have the personal training for exchanges. The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."