Wolverine - My Speed Hooks Broke the First Week
The speed hooks at the top of my boots broke the first week. I contacted Wolverine customer service and they seemed too busy for me and said I need to contact the seller. Well, the seller isn't returning emails and I appear to be stuck. Wish I had know what a piece of *** I was buying before I spent a days wages on a pair of boots.
Companies need to realize that when they don't stand behind their products, or lie, people will use forums like this to review them and cause them irreparable harm. I thought Wolverine would be a good name brand. They have spent a fortune building their reputation and then treat someone like this. Sad!
I would never recommend these boots to anyone and certainly will never buy this brand again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Durashock Wolverine Work Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."