I bought a pair of Wolverine Durashocks laceups around 15 years ago for a motorcycle trip to Alaska.They are Goretex and had very rough use.

I still use them for adventure motorcycle riding. I would have given 5 stars for these boots. A few years later I bought another pair of Durashocks, this is a pair of wellington style, I bought them for dressup. They never had rough wear, the tops still look like new.

They are several years old, but have very little wear on them. I wore them to an occasion a few days ago, when I got home it felt wierd to walk on them. I thought that I had stepped in tar. I took them off and looked at the soles, they had turned into a green, gooy mess.

I dropped by the store where I bought them, and asked about the problem. I was told that it was common, and Wolverine would not do anything about it. As I started researching on the internet, I found that it is very common. I pay a lot of money for boots, and expect reasonable service from them.

These Durashocks soles are simply garbage. I cannot continue to buy Wolverine. There are several other manufacturers that make a good product, AND will stand behind the product.

I am guessing that the self destructive qualities is engineered into the boots so that we will then buy new boots.I will buy new boots, but they will not be Wolverine.

Review about: Wolverine Durashocks Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments