I bought a pair of Wolverine Durashocks laceups around 15 years ago for a motorcycle trip to Alaska. They are Goretex and had very rough use.

I still use them for adventure motorcycle riding. I would have given 5 stars for these boots. A few years later I bought another pair of Durashocks, this is a pair of wellington style, I bought them for dressup. They never had rough wear, the tops still look like new.

They are several years old, but have very little wear on them. I wore them to an occasion a few days ago, when I got home it felt wierd to walk on them. I thought that I had stepped in tar. I took them off and looked at the soles, they had turned into a green, gooy mess.

I dropped by the store where I bought them, and asked about the problem. I was told that it was common, and Wolverine would not do anything about it. As I started researching on the internet, I found that it is very common. I pay a lot of money for boots, and expect reasonable service from them.

These Durashocks soles are simply garbage. I cannot continue to buy Wolverine. There are several other manufacturers that make a good product, AND will stand behind the product.

I am guessing that the self destructive qualities is engineered into the boots so that we will then buy new boots. I will buy new boots, but they will not be Wolverine.

Review about: Wolverine Durashocks Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments