my husband purchase a pair of wolverine work boot back in September and now the back of his boot is coming apart in my opinion they charge to much for there product for it to b falling apart in 8 months and he don't wear them everyday and even if he did these suppose to b good boot I'm hoping that the company will at least own up to the complaint people are making because my husband really like the fit of this boot and I have to hear him complain about it but I'm glad to c its not just us that's having this problem
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I loved my wolverine boots
What I disliked
- Fact they started to tearing up
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "My emergency flash light burned up in the camper, why? Was there a recall on this thing?..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."