my husband purchase a pair of wolverine work boot back in September and now the back of his boot is coming apart in my opinion they charge to much for there product for it to b falling apart in 8 months and he don't wear them everyday and even if he did these suppose to b good boot I'm hoping that the company will at least own up to the complaint people are making because my husband really like the fit of this boot and I have to hear him complain about it but I'm glad to c its not just us that's having this problem
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I loved my wolverine boots
What I disliked
- Fact they started to tearing up
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "My emergency flash light burned up in the camper, why? Was there a recall on this thing?..."