These boots endured 4 grueling months of...walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway.
I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel toes, but they literally never see any action except the concrete floor of my office and the short gravel walk to my car before and after work. The soles of my boots fell off after 4 months. There are almost no options in my area for women's steel toe boots and I went with the cheaper (but not cheap!) option of the two I could find. The others were so uncomfortable that I took them back and bought these Wolverines.
DON'T DO IT....garbage!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The speed hooks at the top of my boots broke the first week. I contacted Wolverine customer service and they seemed too busy for me and said I need..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I've used tide for years , I recently bought the Tide pods , today I washed and my white clothes are blue the pod did not fully desolve , so..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I bout my daughter an expensive outside toy from a store a toy made for grass and dirt not hard surfaces. We only had the toy for 5 days and..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."