These boots endured 4 grueling months of...walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway.
I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel toes, but they literally never see any action except the concrete floor of my office and the short gravel walk to my car before and after work. The soles of my boots fell off after 4 months. There are almost no options in my area for women's steel toe boots and I went with the cheaper (but not cheap!) option of the two I could find. The others were so uncomfortable that I took them back and bought these Wolverines.
DON'T DO IT....garbage!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "My job requires that I wear steel toe boots. I have bought a total of 6 pairs from them in the past. 1st pair 6" Marquette, 2nd and 3rd..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..."
- "On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."