These boots endured 4 grueling months of...walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway.

I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel toes, but they literally never see any action except the concrete floor of my office and the short gravel walk to my car before and after work. The soles of my boots fell off after 4 months. There are almost no options in my area for women's steel toe boots and I went with the cheaper (but not cheap!) option of the two I could find. The others were so uncomfortable that I took them back and bought these Wolverines.

DON'T DO IT....garbage!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with comfort and stated that there is a room for improvement of soles falling apart. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wolverine boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $86. Wolverine needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wolverine boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wolverine.

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Customer service ended up sending me a replacement in a different style valued at $130. They even did this before I had returned my defective pair. They paid for the return label to send mine back once I'd received the replacement.